If you’ve been listening to the podcast over the last few weeks, you’ll have noticed that I’ve been answering the most common questions I get from professionals in a number of different industries. In this week’s episode, I’m sharing your FAQs from photographers.
Regardless of what industry you’re in, don’t skip over these episodes. They all include legal nuggets that you might find helpful with your business.
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- What copyrights are all about and what they really mean for your business
- How to handle when a client asks you to transfer the copyright
- What you should do if someone else is using your photography or creative content without your permission – and the questions to ask yourself if this happens
- What you need to be thinking about when you enlist a “second shooter” to help you with your photoshoots
OTHER GOODNESS YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS
OTHER EPISODES TO CHECK OUT
If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review. By leaving a review, it helps me reach more people and schedule even more amazing guests.
Let's continue the Office Talk conversation over in the Office Talk Facebook group. Join the group here.
Want to submit a question for me to answer in a future episode? Ask away here.
- Want to be a guest on the show? Click here to be my guest.