Want to get people talking about your business? Have you considered PR as part of your business strategy?
If you’re anything like me, trying to get some good PR can sound a bit overwhelming. We’re so busy doing #allthethings that we really can’t handle pitching our story to media outlets on top of all the marketing we’re already doing to grow our audience. And even if we could find the time, who even knows where to start?
Meghan Ely does, thankfully. Meghan, owner of OFD Consulting, very generously shared her PR expertise with us in this episode of Office Talk. Meghan explains how PR can not only get you in front of the target audience, but provide you with valuable third party credibility as an expert in your field. No matter where you are in your business (and budget!), Meghan’s tips will show you how to get PR opportunities and how to make the most out of them to grow your audience and your business.
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- Is PR really going to be beneficial for your business?
- What you can do yourself when you don’t have the budget for PR
- Best practices for pitching your story to media outlets
- At what point you should consider hiring a PR consultant
- What some of the latest trends in PR are and how to be at the forefront of those trends
- How to capture the ROI of your PR efforts (I know what you’re thinking, “Is this even possible?”)
- How to ride the wave of your PR opportunities and get the most out of them
CONNECT WITH HER AT
- Website: www.ofdconsulting.com
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/ofdconsulting
- Facebook: facebook.com/ofdconsulting
RESOURCES WE TALKED ABOUT
- Never Eat Alone by Keith Ferrazzi
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review. By leaving a review, it helps me reach more people and schedule even more amazing guests.
- Let's continue the Office Talk conversation over in the Office Talk Facebook group. Join the group here.
- You can also catch the show on Google Play and on Stitcher.
- Want to be a guest on the show? Click here to be my guest.