When was the last time you took a red pen to your contracts to spot formatting mistakes? Ummmmm….. probably never. Well, believe it or not, minor errors in formatting can make a BIG impact on the way your contracts are interpreted. In this Legal Quickie episode, I’m sharing three common formatting mistakes you’re probably making with your contracts. The good news is they are super easy to fix.
So grab a copy of your contract (or if you don’t have one, check out these templates offered on the website), get your red pen, and have a listen to this episode.
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE
RESOURCES WE TALKED ABOUT
- On June 28th, 2017, I’m co-hosting the Masterclass: Is Your Wedding Business Legally Protected? with the folks over at Aisle Planner. During this hour-long presentation, we’ll cover the answers to some FAQs about your wedding or events-based business as well as answer YOUR questions. Save your seat by June 9th, to take advantage of the early bird price of $34. Full price tickets are $44. Save your spot at www.annettestepanian.com/masterclass
- Ever wanted step-by-step instructions on how to get your business up and running - the legal way? Well, your wish, is my command. Get on the waiting list and be the first to learn when the doors to Your Legal BFF open - www.annettestepanian.com/wait
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review. By leaving a review, it helps me reach more people and schedule even more amazing guests.
- Let's continue the Office Talk conversation over in the Office Talk Facebook group. Join the group here.
- You can also catch the show on Google Play and on Stitcher.
- Want to submit a question for me to answer in a future episode? Ask away here.
- Want to be a guest on the show? Click here to be my guest.