In this episode, Michelle Loretta shares her own entrepreneurial journey - from being a CPA at a big accounting firm to running her own consulting firm, Sage Wedding Pros, dedicated to improving small businesses in the wedding and events industries. Whether you’re in the events industry or not, Michelle draws from over 20 years of experience to share some valuable nuggets of wisdom to help take your business to the next level.
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
How and why she left her big firm accounting job to build Sage Wedding Pros
Her best advice for business owners who want to take their business to the next level
Why you should “milk” your current 9 to 5 corporate job even if you have dreams of starting your own business
What you should do before you take an expert’s advice
How to go about creating your own live workshop/conference
- Michelle’s advice on pitching to for speaking engagements
CONNECT WITH HER AT
SAVE $200 OFF THE BE SAGE CONFERENCE
Invest in education that gives you GROWTH. (the sun, sand, and tacos are just bonus)
Be Sage Conference is about deeper thinking to take your business to new places… all in a friendly collaborative (and sunny) environment. Learn about:
- The Science of Happiness and How it Can Better Your Business
- How to Become an Epic Expert and Gain New Opportunities
- Ways That Your Online Communications are Missing the Mark
- How to Get Out of the Wedding Box and Expand Your Business into Other Events
- How to Sell Digital and Physical Products Online
- How to Surprise & Delight Clients and Prospects; The WOW Effect
- How to Put Your Team First, Ahead of Clients & Profitability
- How to Grow Your Business With Other People’s Money
- What’s Next in Social Media? Positioning Your Business for Tomorrow’s Brides
The conference, presented by Sage Wedding Pros, will take place in Cabo San Lucas this November 14-17. Learn about the speakers, topics, and registration here. Use the code “ANNETTE” for $200 off your registration. Offer expires September 30, 2016.**
** Please note that this is an affiliate discount code which means that I will earn a commission if you purchase a ticket using this discount code. I only promote products and services I believe in and any commission received goes to help fund the production of this podcast..
If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review. By leaving a review, it helps me reach more people and schedule even more amazing guests.
Let's continue the Office Talk conversation over in the Office Talk Facebook group. Join the group here.
- Want to be a guest on the show? Click here to be my guest.