Are you gearing up to launch a new product or service? Anne Samoilov, creator of Fearless Launching, shared so many amazing tips for a successful (and yet simple!) launch in this episode of Office Talk.
In fact, even if you have no plans to launch anything right now, you still have to give this interview a listen. Anne’s tips are spot-on for any business owner to improve their ability to make decisions, plan, and execute effectively—in any area of their business, not just when it comes to launch time. It’s like we’re always launching, if you think about it. Every one of us has something we’re looking to get out into the world. Anne talks about how you can begin thinking with a launch mentality, not just for a successful launch, but also for a successful business.
The best part? Anne likes to keep things simple, so all of her tips are attainable and will save you so much time—and maybe even your sanity!
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- How to create buzz and excitement around your launch
- The one way to be sure the product or service you’re launching is going to be a success
- What kinds of questions you should be asking yourself to come up with the best launch plan ever
- How to practice the skills you need for a successful launch so that planning and executing will come more naturally over time
- Some time-saving tips to making your launch so much easier and less overwhelming
- Why you need to start stalking your audience (in the least creepy way possible)
- How to decide which launch strategies are best for you and how to prioritize those strategies
CONNECT WITH HER AT
RESOURCES WE TALKED ABOUT
- Check out the Fearless Launching Free Workshop*
- Download Anne’s Free Launch Planner Workbook*
- Get the Fearless Launching Training*
- Marie Forleo: Seth Godin Thinks You Should Stop Waiting for the Right Moment
- Perpetual Traffic Podcast
- Ryan Levesque’s Ask*
*** In the interest of full disclosure, if you purchase a product from Anne using the links above, I may receive a small commission. But trust that I only recommend people and products who I believe can truly make an impact in your business. Cause I've got your back, girl!
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review. By leaving a review, it helps me reach more people and schedule even more amazing guests.
- Let's continue the Office Talk conversation over in the Office Talk Facebook group. Join the group here.
- You can also catch the show on Google Play and on Stitcher.
- Want to submit a question for me to answer in a future episode? Ask away here.
- Want to be a guest on the show? Click here to be my guest.
SHARE THE ONE THING SHE KNOWS FOR SURE
“The one thing I know for sure is that simplicity always wins, no matter what. No matter what you’re talking about, whether it’s a launch or it’s your choice to create a new product or not, you have to simplify things or it gets too hard to manage—and that includes launches, your business, everything. So try to be as simple, keep things as simple as possible.”