What if I told you that you could get more potential clients and customers coming to your website to check out your services and products...with minimal effort?
You’d be all ears, right?
Well, here’s one way: Use Pinterest effectively.
After hearing repeatedly that her clients and customers had found her on Pinterest even though she was spending way more time on Instagram, Elle Drouin, creator of Wonderfelle Media, realized the value of Pinterest and became very strategic about how to leverage the platform to grow her business. In this episode of the Office Talk podcast, Elle shares her best Pinterest tips to drive traffic and gain quality leads that translate into real business.
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- How to get noticed on Pinterest and gain followers
- All the essential elements of a pinnable pin and how to draw in leads with your Pinterest graphics
- Elle’s favorite tools for scheduling and managing her Pinterest account and why
- How to use group boards to build a community strategically on Pinterest
- What the advantages of Pinterest are in comparison to Instagram or other social media platforms
- What to track—and how often—to be able to tell if your efforts are working
CONNECT WITH HER AT
- Website: http://wonderfelle.com
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/wonderfelle (and also check out Elle’s adorable pup at http://instagram.com/mochiainthecity)
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/wonderfelle
RESOURCES WE TALKED ABOUT
* Please note that this is an affiliate link which means that I may receive a commission if you make a purchase using this link. Note that I'm only an affiliate for products that I only recommend products that I believe in.
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review. By leaving a review, it helps me reach more people and schedule even more amazing guests.
- Let's continue the Office Talk conversation over in the Office Talk Facebook group. Join the group here.
- You can also catch the show on Google Play and on Stitcher.
- Want to be a guest on the show? Click here to be my guest.
SHARE THE ONE THING SHE KNOWS FOR SURE
“The one thing I know for sure is if you want to spend less time working and more time living, do more of what works and less of what doesn’t.”