One of the first investments you need to make when you’re running a business is a solid set of contracts. But which ones do you need and why? In this episode, I’m sharing with you the four essential contracts that business owners should have when running a business. I’ll explain what they are and why they matter. Do you have all of them?
Listen to the episode to find out if you’ve got your booty covered!
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE
RESOURCES WE TALKED ABOUT
- Episode 20: All About Hiring
- SORRY, SOME OF THE RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review. By leaving a review, it helps me reach more people and schedule even more amazing guests.
- Let's continue the Office Talk conversation over in the Office Talk Facebook group. Join the group here.
- You can also catch the show on Google Play and on Stitcher.
- Want to submit a question for me to answer in a future episode? Ask away here.
- Want to be a guest on the show? Click here to be my guest.