Do you have an online course? Or do you have one brewing in that beautiful brain of yours? As online course creation has become more popular over the years, I’ve been getting more and more questions from clients about what they need to be doing to protect their course content and your business. (Yup - even having an online course has legal implications.) In this Legal quickie episode, I’m breaking down some of the legal stuff you ought to be thinking about before you hit “publish”on your online course.
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review. By leaving a review, it helps me reach more people and schedule even more amazing guests.
- Let's continue the Office Talk conversation over in the Office Talk Facebook group. Join the group here.
- You can also catch the show on Google Play and on Stitcher.
- Want to submit a question for me to answer in a future episode? Ask away here.
- Want to be a guest on the show? Click here to be my guest.