Wish you could pick the brain of a marketing magician who’s worn every hat imaginable? Amber Housley has so much wisdom to share with us from her vast experience, from her days selling personalized invitations on eBay (before Etsy was born) to a full-time career at a digital agency. She juggles family life with two kids and her current business as a marketing strategist for Lara Casey Media without missing a beat. Amber has seemingly seen and done it all, and she shares what she’s learned along the way in today’s podcast!
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- All about Amber’s experience and her business helping women entrepreneurs and bloggers develop stellar marketing plans
- How to stand out in the thousands of marketing messages consumers face on a daily basis
- When to flex your style and when it’s better to stay in your comfort zone
- How to structure surveys and when to automate those surveys
- How to analyze data efficiently (even if you’re not a data geek like Amber!)
- How Amber stays motivated and grounded without compromising joy in her personal and family life
- How business is like dating
- A bit about Amber’s Blooming Business Kits, her online course library
CONNECT WITH HER AT
- Website: http://amberhousley.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/AmberHousley/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AmberHousleyPage
RESOURCES WE TALKED ABOUT
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review. By leaving a review, it helps me reach more people and schedule even more amazing guests.
- Let's continue the Office Talk conversation over in the Office Talk Facebook group. Join the group here.
- You can also catch the show on Google Play and on Stitcher.
- Want to be a guest on the show? Click here to be my guest.