You're a multi-passionate entrepreneur - which means that you're always coming up with the next great business idea.
So if you've been looking for a way to form a legal entity to house all those ideas, you might be wondering "Can I have multiple companies under one LLC?"
I'm answering this listener question in this week's episode.
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE
SORRY, THE CHEAT SHEET FOR THIS EPISODE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review. By leaving a review, it helps me reach more people and schedule even more amazing guests.
- Let's continue the Office Talk conversation over in the Office Talk Facebook group. Join the group here.
- You can also catch the show on Google Play and on Stitcher.
- Want to submit a question for me to answer in a future episode? Ask away here.
- Want to be a guest on the show? Click here to be my guest.