In this episode, I'm sitting down with my friend Mary Beth Storjohann - a certified financial planner - to talk all about the Benjamins.
Whether you're an entrepreneur wanting to learn more about how you should plan financially for your growing business or you want to learn how to take control of your finances once and for all, then this episode is for you.
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- The financial numbers you should know to make sure you're headed in the right financial direction
- The mindset you should cultivate in order to take control of your financial future
- What a lot of people kick themselves for when it comes to their finances
- When to hire a financial planner and what to expect when you start working with one
- Things you should be considering if you're starting or running a business
- How to prepare to transition from a full-time employee to your own boss
- When is the right time to make an investment in your business
- The advice Mary beth would give to her own young daughter about money
CONNECT WITH HER AT
RESOURCES WE TALKED ABOUT
Join me, Amy Northard (a CPA), and Mary Beth Storjohann (a certified financial planner) on December 6th for a casual conversation. We're getting together to answer your questions about law, taxes and finances.... or just to sit back and connect. BYOB!
If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review. By leaving a review, it helps me reach more people and schedule even more amazing guests.
Let's continue the Office Talk conversation over in the Office Talk Facebook group. Join the group here.
Want to be a guest on the show? Click here to be my guest.