Whether you're an illustrator, a course creator, a photographer, or [fill in the blank] - you work hard to create your work.
So when you see someone copying your work - whether they're selling your work in an Etsy shop or lifting pieces of your course and reselling it as theirs.... you can't help but get upset.
In this episode, find out some of the options available to you when you find that someone is using your copyrighted work without permission.
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Sign up for all the free webinars here
- Join me live in my Facebook group every Tuesday at 11am PST this November.
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review. By leaving a review, it helps me reach more people and schedule even more amazing guests.
- Let's continue the Office Talk conversation over in the Office Talk Facebook group. Join the group here.
- You can also catch the show on Google Play and on Stitcher.
- Want to be a guest on the show? Click here to be my guest.