If you're like most WEDDING PROFESSIONALS, you took the leap of faith to start your own business because you wanted to do work you love! A dream come true right?
But shortly after opening your doors, things got real.
Legal questions start popping up without
an easy way to find the answers.
What type of business structure do I need as my business grows?
When do I need to officially trademark or copyright something?
What type of contract do I need with one-on-one clients to protect myself?
How do I protect my content from poachers?
Then join for this online masterclass, where Annette will answer common legal questions from wedding/events industry professionals.
What you'll learn
In this 60-minute pre-recroded, online masterclass, we'll cover questions like:
- Choosing the right legal entity for your business
- What you need to know about contracts
- How to protect your content from poachers (and avoid getting in trouble for using someone else's content)
- And much more...
Who it's for
- You are considering starting an events/wedding based business, but not sure where to start to get your legal ducks in a row.
- You started an events/wedding based business, but you never paid attention to the legal aspects of your business.
Annette Stepanian is an attorney and business strategist who equips other creative professionals and small business owners with the legal and business knowledge needed to confidently start and grow their businesses.
Combining her passion for law and small business, Annette seeks to make the law practical, approachable, and dare we say it – even a little fun!
Photo by Luna Bear Studios
Aisle Planner powers the business of weddings with all of the planning tools you want plus all of the business tools you need!
Haven't tried us out yet? Try everything on for size, free for 30 days! Create your account at Aisle Planner. ** Use the promo code ANNETTE for 25% off your first 3 months as well!
** Note this is an affiliate link.