AS A DESIGNER,
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED?
- Do I REALLY need a contract?
- My client keeps asking me to do things that she's not paying me for... how do I handle that?
- I'm worried that a client will cancel the contract and I won't get paid for all the work I’ve done..
- What do I do if a client keeps asking me for revisions and it's creating work that I'm not getting paid for?
- What do I do if a client loves my designs one day, then changes her mind the next day?
- My projects are being put on hold for crazy amounts of time because my client won't respond to my requests in a timely manner....how do I get my client to respond on time?
- Who owns the rights to the designs I create?
In this workshop, you'll find answers to all
those + other common questions I get from my
design clients about their contracts.
HUNDREDS OF OTHER DESIGNERS JUST LIKE YOU HAVE TAKEN THIS SAME TRAINING AND BASED ON THEIR FEEDBACK, I KNOW IT'S GOING TO BE SUPER HELPFUL.
NOT ONLY WILL YOU WALK AWAY WITH VALUABLE TIPS ON WHAT NEEDS TO BE IN YOUR CONTRACT TO PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS, BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY YOU'LL GET ANSWERS TO THOSE COMMON QUESTIONS, SO YOU CAN GET BACK TO WHAT YOU DO BEST!
What you'll learn
- Why Contracts Are Essential
- Pro Tips for Setting Up Contracts to Safeguard Your Design Business
- What Exactly Are Copyrights + How Do I Address Them in My Contracts
- And much more
Who it's for
- Graphic, web, or stationery/print designers who have or are considering starting a design business, but who don't have your contracts in place.
- Designers who have contracts in place for your design business, but they're not sure they say what they should say to protect your and your business. You want to understand what you really need to include in your client contracts.
- Each time you sign a contract with a client, you don't feel confident that you're protected from things that might go wrong.
- Lifetime Access to 40 Minute Online Video Training
- Companion workbook
- Contract Review Checklist
What it includes