AS AN EVENT/WEDDING PLANNER,
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED?
- My client keeps asking me to do things that she's not paying me for...
- I'm worried that a client will cancel the contract and I won't get paid for all the work I’ve done..
- My client changed her mind about the event venue/vendors/concept after they had been confirmed and now I have to spend all this time doing a new search. How can I avoid that from happening again?
- I'm planning a wedding that is being paid for by the bride's parents - who should sign the contract?
- I want to be able to use pictures from the event for my portfolio/website...can I?
- My client is a nightmare - what can I do?
In this workshop, you'll find answers to all
those + other common questions I get from my
event planner clients about their contracts.
HUNDREDS OF OTHER EVENT PLANNERS JUST LIKE YOU HAVE TAKEN THIS SAME TRAINING AND BASED ON THEIR FEEDBACK, I KNOW IT'S GOING TO BE SUPER HELPFUL.
NOT ONLY WILL YOU WALK AWAY WITH VALUABLE TIPS ON WHAT NEEDS TO BE IN YOUR CONTRACT TO PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS, BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY YOU'LL GET ANSWERS TO THOSE COMMON QUESTIONS, SO YOU CAN GET BACK TO WHAT YOU DO BEST - PLANNING EPIC AND MEMORABLE EVENTS!
What you'll learn
- Why Contracts Are Essential
- The 8 Pro Tips for Setting Up Contracts to Safeguard Your Event Planning Business
- The Contracts You Need For Your Business
- The Difference Between Independent Contractors + Employees and What That Means for Your Business
- And much more
Who it's for
- You have or are considering starting an event planning business, but you don't have your contracts in place.
- You have contracts in place for your event planning business, but you're not sure they say what they should say to protect your and your business. You want to understand what you really need to include in your client contracts.
- Each time you sign a contract with a client, you don't feel confident that you're protected from things that might go wrong.
- Lifetime Access to 45 Minute Online Video Training
- Companion workbook
- Contract Review Checklist
What it includes