LOOKING FOR AN INFO-PACKED
(and fun) TALK ABOUT LAW
AT YOUR NEXT EVENT?
Then look no further!
My goal is to make law fun, approachable, and actionable.
I'm available to speak on a variety of topics related to law and business. I'll work with you to tailor the topic to fit the needs and interests of your attendees.
Past topics I've presented on:
- B*tch Stole My Content: Understanding Copyrights
- What's Law Got to Do With It
- Cover Yourself Legally: Top Tips for Setting Up Your Business
- Pro Tips for Setting Up Contracts for Your Business
- What Every Creative Needs to Know About Contracts + Copyrights
- The Legal Side of Having an Online Business
- Contract Do's and Dont's for Your Wedding Business
AVAILABLE FOR IN-PERSON AND WEBINAR EVENTS.
Here's where I'll be speaking...
October 24-25, 2015: Monarch Workshop, Wallingford, CT
November 29-30, 2015: Toss the Bouquet, Chicago, IL
August 28-31, 2016: The Savvy Experience, Scottsdale, AZ
Dec. 9-10, 2016: Rick Mulready's Facebook Advantage Live, San Diego, CA
January 12, 2017: The Special Event, Long Beach, CA
May 1-2, 2017: Wedding Wire World, Anaheim, CA
(Use code ANNETTE2017 to save $50 off your ticket purchase)
August 28-29, 2017: Lend & Gather, Brooklyn, NY
September 10-13, 2017: Inspired Retreat, Nashville, TN
Dec. 4-7, 2017: Be Sage Conference, Hilton Head, SC