As you’ve and heard (or know from experience!) getting healthy and in shape can be a tough thing to do. How can someone go about doing this while juggling family, a full-time job and launching an online business at the same time?
Our guest in this episode of the Office Talk podcast, knows all about the struggles that a working mother can face when it comes to balancing life, business, and her health. Nagina Abdullah joins us to share her own journey in a demanding role as a marketing consulting, which required frequent travel, and how she leveraged her own weightloss journey into an online business - MasalaBody.com. She’s now developed her brand to a point where she is able to impact the lives of hundreds of women by launching her signature training, Spice Yourself Skinny multiple times a year.
Nagina not only reveals how you can lose pounds and feel great while enjoying the process, but shares helpful tips about building a brand (as quickly as possible) so that you have an audience that’s ready to purchase your various offers. She also discusses the importance of investing in yourself, learning from your “failures” and focusing on the quality of your email list and getting the right people there.
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
What benchmark you can use to determine if your idea is resonating with your audience
How you can build your own side business by dedicating just 3 to 5 hours a week to it
Why it's so important to talk with your prospective clients, truly understand their problems and research before launching something
How spending money on business is really an investment that pays dividends down the road
What to do if your first attempt at selling something doesn't work
Best ways to become an expert in your field versus just paying for advertising
CONNECT WITH HER AT
RESOURCES WE TALKED ABOUT
- Nagina's Golden Fat-Blocking Smoothie recipe - masalabody.com/officetalk
- The 4-Hour Body by Tim Ferriss
- Zero to Launch
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the show on iTunes, and leave a rating and review. By leaving a review, it helps me reach more people and schedule even more amazing guests.
- Let's continue the Office Talk conversation over in the Office Talk Facebook group. Join the group here.
- You can also catch the show on Google Play and Stitcher.
- Want to be a guest on the show? Click here to be my guest.