With all the different things we have to think of and the tasks we have to juggle as entrepreneurs, it’s easy to classify copy as “less important” or “low priority.” Why are the words you use on your website, in your emails, and on your social media so important to your business?
In this episode of the Office Talk podcast, copywriter Sarah Grear shares explains how your copy can translate to actual sales and affect your bottom line. If that doesn’t catch your interest, I don’t know what will! Sarah shares her top tips on how to tell your unique story in a way that builds your brand and engages your target audience in order to amplify your sales. Plus, she had some really great resources that I never knew existed but now am not sure how I ever lived without. If you’re struggling with writing your own copy or looking to hire a copywriter for your business, you’ll definitely want to listen to this podcast before you get started.
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- Why the right copy can translate to more sales
- The first thing you need to do before you start copywriting
- How to become a better storyteller and better relate to your audience
- How to write subject lines that make your audience open emails and take action
- The first piece of copy you should create for a new service
- What to expect when you hire a copywriter and how to prepare for the work process
- How new business owners can create a copywriting strategy without getting totally overwhelmed
CONNECT WITH HER AT
- Website: www.sarahgrear.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/CreativeCustomWriting/
- Get Sarah’s Free Quick Start Guide: http://www.sarahgrear.com/weloveannette
RESOURCES WE TALKED ABOUT
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review. By leaving a review, it helps me reach more people and schedule even more amazing guests.
- Let's continue the Office Talk conversation over in the Office Talk Facebook group. Join the group here.
- You can also catch the show on Google Play and on Stitcher.
- Want to submit a question for me to answer in a future episode? Ask away here.
- Want to be a guest on the show? Click here to be my guest.