Do your eyes glaze over when you read about insurance policies?
Of course they do! I haven’t met anyone for whom that’s not the case. Even Nikki Luby, who works in commercial insurance at Excelsure, admits that insurance isn’t the most interesting of subjects. It’s more a necessary evil. In this legal quickie episode, Nikki breaks down the basics of insurance and what you really need to help you cover your booty—without putting you to sleep with all the insurance jargon!
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- The two types of insurance that every business needs
- What kind of insurance you need if you work from home
- How to save money on insurance policies
- What to look for in choosing an insurance provider
- How to determine the insurance limit you need to protect yourself
RESOURCES WE TALKED ABOUT
- To learn more about Nikki visit, www.excelsure.com
ENTER TO WIN A FREE VIP TICKET TO WEDDING WIRE WORLD LA
I’m speaking at Wedding Wire World in Los Angeles on May 1-2, 2017 and I’ve got an extra VIP ticket to give away. Register here to be entered to win a free VIP ticket!
You can also use the code ANNETTE2017 to save $50 off the ticket price.
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review. By leaving a review, it helps me reach more people and schedule even more amazing guests.
- Let's continue the Office Talk conversation over in the Office Talk Facebook group. Join the group here.
- You can also catch the show on Google Play and on Stitcher.
- Want to submit a question for me to answer in a future episode? Ask away here.
- Want to be a guest on the show? Click here to be my guest.