You're a multi-passionate entrepreneur - which means that you're always coming up with the next great business idea.
So if you've been looking for a way to form a legal entity to house all those ideas, you might be wondering "Can I have multiple companies under one LLC?"
I'm answering this listener question in this week's episode.
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE
DOWNLOAD THE CHEAT SHEET FOR THIS EPISODE
To help distill all the legal nuggets shared in this episode, I created a cheat sheet you can use for your reference. Get your copy by signing up below:
- I’d love to hear from you. Take the “How I Can Serve You Better Survey” available here.
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review. By leaving a review, it helps me reach more people and schedule even more amazing guests.
- Let's continue the Office Talk conversation over in the Office Talk Facebook group. Join the group here.
- You can also catch the show on Google Play and on Stitcher.
- Want to submit a question for me to answer in a future episode? Ask away here.
- Want to be a guest on the show? Click here to be my guest.