Have you ever met someone who you can talk to for hours? About topics as diverse as business, racial diversity….and peanut butter?
Well, if these kinds of conversations are your jam (see, what I did there - peanut butter a + jam - ha!), then you’ll love this episode with author, brand strategist and speaker, Monique Melton.
In this super honest and inspiring conversation we dive deep into a variety of topics - all connected by the central theme of learning how to embrace ourselves so that we show up more authentically in business and in life.
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- How motherhood triggered this journey of self-discovery for Monique
- How she has learned to embrace the transitions in life including bouts of postpartum depression and overcoming suicidal thoughts
- How we can begin to think about diversity in the communities we’re building
- How to build communities with authentic friendships and relationships.
And probably my favorite tidbit
- How knowing what kind of peanut butter you are can help you improve your client experience
CONNECT WITH HER AT
RESOURCES WE TALKED ABOUT
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review. By leaving a review, it helps me reach more people and schedule even more amazing guests.
- Let's continue the Office Talk conversation over in the Office Talk Facebook group. Join the group here.
- You can also catch the show on Google Play and on Stitcher.
- Want to be a guest on the show? Click here to be my guest.